Best Gaming Monitors Under 100
A perfect gaming rig requires top notch components. One very important component is the monitor. This article takes a look at the best gaming monitors available in the market today for less than a 100 dollars. These affordable monitors have HD resolutions and quick response times for smooth gaming. They are equally good for watching movies and regular computer use. Without further ado here are our top picks.Check Price On Amazon
This affordable monitor is our top pick. A 10$ rebate offer by ASUS brings down its price to under a 100$. At this price this monitor is a steal.
It offers exactly what you are looking for. Great colors, High Resolution Full HD and a very low input lag to support high fps games.
It has a quick response time of 5 ms which is reasonably good for this price range. It reduces motion artifacts like ghosting or blurring during fast action games.
What more? It comes with a 3 year replacement warranty from the manufacturer.
Don’t worry about connectivity since there are plenty of display options such as DVI, HDMI and D-Sub.
I must emphasize there aren’t very many monitors in this price range that offer HDMI connectivity.
• Excellent Budget Monitor
• Suitable for high fps games
• Full HD Resolution (1920 x 1080)
• Crisp picture and great color contrast
• Several Connectivity Options HDMI,DVI,VGA
• Wall mountable or can be mounted on arm to place on desk.
• The Stand Could Be Better
• Out of the box settings are awful, so you will be required to calibrate settings such as sharpness, color, brightness, saturation, etc. for a picture quality to your liking.
If you are looking for a monitor to make your movies and games look great then HP Pavilion has you covered.
It is a Full HD 1920 x 1080p resolution monitor with a super quick response time of 7ms. You can play your action packed high fps games without anything to worry about.
The IPS technology allows you the same picture quality when you view your monitor from any angle (178 degrees to be precise).
The colors are just great.
All this and more at under a 100$ only and you know you have got more than your money’s worth. All in all it is a great entry level monitor.
• Full HD
• Quick Response times for gaming
• Stylish ultra-slim design
• Great Color Contrasts
• Ports: VGA, HDMI, and HDCP
• Anti-Glare Technology: For outdoor usage
• Micro-edge design: For seamless multi-monitor setups
• Need to buy a VESA adapter for wall mounting
• PS4 can connect using HDMI connection, however audio through the monitor will not be available. So you will need external speakers to plug into PS4 audio output
Check Price On Amazon
The ViewSonic VA2246M is a Full HD monitor with a screen size of 22”.
It has 2 built-in speakers of moderate quality. The speakers aren’t really anything to rave about, but just having speakers in this price range isn’t bad.
No problems with gaming on this display due to a super quick response time of only 5ms.
For the price, the picture quality is 4 stars. The images and text are crisp, the colors are bright which makes it a reasonably good choice for your movie and gaming needs.
Unfortunately this monitor does not come with a HDMI port and if that is what you are looking for then you can browse through other options on our list to find a monitor that suits your needs.
For connectivity there is the DVI and VGA port. You will need to buy the DVI cable if you intend to use the DVI input because the DVI cable doesn’t ship with the monitor.
• Full HD
• Quick Response time of 5 ms
• Monitor can be tilted up and down for optimal viewing position
• Can be wall mounted (VESA mount)
• Setup is simple
• 3 year warranty
• No HDMI connectivity
• Need to purchase your own DVI cable
• You will have to buy external speakers if you are planning to listen to music from your computer. The built-in speakers are not that great.
• The base and the stand are not firm, monitor wobbles easily when brushed up against.
Another Full HD 1920 x 1080p resolution monitor in our list that is well within your budget.
A superior response time of just 5ms makes this monitor extremely suitable to deliver high quality moving images and make your movies and games immersive.
The X-shaped arm stand stabilizes the monitor firmly on your desk. This monitor is great for multi-monitor settings.
If you have limited space then this convenient monitor is highly recommended.
The connectivity is perhaps where this monitor has a chink in the armor. The monitor does not come with a HDMI port.
For connectivity this monitor offers a DVI with HDCP port & a VGA port.
• Full HD
• Slim and Sleek Design
• Fast response time of 5ms: suitable for gaming
• Does not have HDMI port
• Because of its maximum brightness preset setting, when you open the monitor for the first time, it might hurt your eyes.
• Stand might not move freely and feels tight.